Helia-D Botanic Concept Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream With Tokaji Wine Extract And Bakuchiol 15 ml
Anti-wrinkle eye cream developed for all skin types. Vegan composition with the unique combination of carefully selected natural ingredients. Bakuchiol is a special, plant-based antioxidant that may contribute to more elastic, smoother skin and may reduce wrinkles. The cream contains tokaji wine extract, hyaluronic acid, evening primrose oil, grape seed oil, shea butter, panthenol and vitamin E that help the skin to stay hydrated.
Active ingredients of the product:
- Bakuchiol: A 100% natural ingredient extracted from Babchi (Psoralea corylifolia, also known as Malay tea) seeds. It can support the fight against the aging of the skin by stimulating collagen production, may reduce wrinkles and hyperpigmentation and may increase skin elasticity and firmness. Certain research mentions it as an alternative to retinol, as their mechanism of action and the results it can achieve are similar without the side effects that retinol use may cause* (*https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29947134/)
- Tokaji aszú and tokaji essence: A special ingredient that contains sugars, amino acids and vitamins, which can improve the water retaining capacity of the skin and, when added to cosmetic products, can increase the effectiveness of the products.
- Hyaluronic acid:A natural moisturizing factor (NMF) also found in the skin that has excellent water retaining properties. It can contribute to smooth, even, hydrated, supple and radiant skin, and it also supports the skin's natural protective barrier.
- Evening primrose oil: A skin soothing plant oil that can help to maintain hydration and softness. A powerful antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals.
- Grape seed oil: A fragrance-free emollient oil, a powerful antioxidant rich in fatty acids that has a skin softening effect. It can improve the elasticity and softness of the skin and can also help to keep the skin hydrated.
- Shea butter: An excellent skin softening ingredient and a rich source of antioxidants (vitamins A, E and F).
- Panthenol, i.e. Vitamin B5: Known as a water retaining (humectant), skin softening (emollient) and soothing ingredient. Applied to the skin surface, Panthenol may give it a soft and smooth appearance.
- Vitamin E: Its antioxidant properties can help to reduce the damage caused by free radicals. It also provides moisture and can strengthen the skin's defenses.
Directions: After the cleansing of the eye area, apply the cream gently with your fingertips moving from the temple to the eye area. In case of contact with eye, rinse well with plenty of water.
Results: In case of regular use the skin in the vicinity of the eyes may become smoother, firmer, wrinkles may be reduced.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Panthenol, Wine, Wine Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bakuchiol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.